Miss Bea, "I NEED YOUR HELP TO GET MY BABY SWIMMING!"
With the Learn to Swim with Miss Bea DVD, YOU CAN teach your baby to swim from the first bath.Watch some things you can do. Many more on the DVD!
Miss Bea will show you what to do and you will be confident!
Why is the Learn to Swim with Miss Bea swim lesson DVD better than the others?BECAUSE IT WORKS!
- Hundreds of parents have used Miss Bea's unique activities and games to teach their children how to swim.
- You want to teach your child a life-saving skill and you want to start from the baby's first bath!
- You want to make your child not only water safe, but to love the water like you do.
- You want to bond with your baby, taking time to play and talk.
- You want to give your baby a life-saving skill.
- You want to prepare your child for swimming lessons.
- You know what to do but need confidence.
Miss Bea, "My toddler loves the bathtub but hates the pool! What can I do?"
YOU CAN change your toddler to love swimming with the activities on the DVD!
- Learn games that will trick your child into building confidence and liking the water!
- Have the child watch the DVD with you and set goals. Take pictures and videos. Give treats!
- If you child is afraid to swim by himself, go under water together.
- Watch the DVD and decide what you want to do based on your child's needs ... You can do it!
- When you child is doing great in the water, find lots of games and enriching activities.
Be strict and not nervous. Have fun!
Let him push you under water and laugh!
Watch this video with your child, and your child will want to do these things!
"YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE SCARED if you practice in the tub and the shower"Take it easy and have fun!
Look for these games in the Learn to Swim with Miss Bea dvd:
- blowing in the face
- playing peek-a-boo
- looking for airplanes
- blowing out the candle
- doing the bumper fish
- catching the wall
- doing the rocket
- doing the flip float