Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Re-vamping my website

Most of my dvd sales have been coming from google searches.  This week, I have been working on making my website more user friendly making the lessons into bullet form using my Creating Websites book.   I worked html and changed the meta tags for title as recommended by the marketing gurus and added you tube videos to most pages and links to other pages in the site.

I also  and put more links to the paypal "buy now" button, hoping more people would be tempted to buy it!

I still have more changes to make but am doing it all myself...

Would you please look at it and tell me what you think?  What is your favorite page?

www.swimbea.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I want to hear your experiences and I promise to answer your questions and concerns!