Saturday, January 12, 2013

HGTV Dream house plunge pool

What is a plunge pool?  There are many definitions. 
  1. A deep basin excavated at the foot of a waterfall by the action of the falling water.
  2. A small, deep swimming pool.


My husband always enters me in the HGTV Dream home contest.  We even went to see the home built on St. Simon's Island a few years ago.  It was on the beach and beautiful.  What interests me this time is the plunge pool.  I could do swimming lessons for the grandbabies, keeping it warm.

I would use the stationary cord lane belt from FINIS to "do laps"!   I don't have to have a big pool.  This is only $39 and is part of the resistance training equipment that they sell.




 Here is a video of the house being built.




What kind of pool do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I want to hear your experiences and I promise to answer your questions and concerns!