June 1, 2012

Andrew's First Swim Meet

Our grandson, eight years old, had his first swim meet yesterday and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it.  He has come such a long way!  He has had tube in his ears and had trouble with going under the water, and floating on his back when he was younger.  He wears special ear plugs but he told me that when the water leaks in, it makes him swim faster!  
Andrew is the star of the Learn to Swim with Miss Bea dvd.  He was a baby when I made it.  You can see him when I show him with the holding breath reflex when he was 4 months. and you can see his mom putting water over his face in the bathtub and his dad dunking him at 7 months!

Andrew and I









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I want to hear your experiences and I promise to answer your questions and concerns!